119 FARLEY LANE TROUTMAN NC
119 Farley Lane Troutman NC 28166
Paradise on Lake Norman!
- 4 Beds (3 Bed Septic) • 3 Baths • 3,342 Sq Ft • 2 Car Garage • MLS #3519773
- Secluded, Private Location with Big Water Views
- Property Size of .75 Acres
- Sandy Beach Entrance
- Fire Pit by Lake
- Expansive decking across back of home with stunning views of Lake Norman
- Two Fireplaces, one in Family Room, one in Master Bedroom
- Main Floor Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Balcony
- Third floor observation room provides amazing views of the lake and night time star gazing, or simply a secluded getaway spot.
- Basement is partially unfinished for a customized floor plan. Underslab plumbing has been installed for hookup to the septic system
- Separate Children’s Playhouse with great views and a place kids and grandkids can enjoy, just steps away from the main outside covered deck
- 7,000 lb Boat Lift
- Floating Boat Dock
- Well & Septic System
- Covered Seating Area over Water
Remodeling & Updates Done:
- New Roof – 2018
- Two Fireplaces
- Modern Black Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Convection Oven
- Newly Installed Granite Countertops
- Newly Installed Ceramic Tile Backsplash with Under Cabinet Indirect Lighting
What the sellers love about their home
- The view, the view, the view!
- Being on a dead end road, there’s very little traffic. Secluded. Peaceful.
- All bedrooms have exterior balconies. The upstairs bedrooms have an incredible view of the lake. The Master balcony is nice and secluded.
- The landscaping is amazing. It has blooming plants at some place most of the year.
- Fragrant gardenias are planted at strategic spots, enhancing the outdoor experience.
- There is a firepit with convenient electrical outlets and cable TV hookup for added outdoor enjoyment and more great views.
- The lake amenities are special. We have a sandy beach with easy access. The pier, gazebo, and boathouse are attractive with upgraded architectural details, and provide great functionality from setting under a covered roof with ceiling fan, access to cable TV wiring, multiple electrical outlets, and an additional floating pier great for sunbathing and swimming.
- The boat house has a boat lift for protection from the elements for the watercraft.
Welcome to paradise! Stunning views from every room can be found in this beautiful home nestled on the shores of Lake Norman. The long range views, beach entrance & amazing lakeside landscaping will not disappoint. The evening breezes coming through the pass through screened porch only add to the ambiance of this one of a kind setting! A third floor observation room provides amazing views of the lake & night time star gazing, or simply a secluded getaway spot. Make sure not to miss the little cottage for kids play/bunk room right off the main deck. Speaking of decking, this one has a ton! The entire lake side of the home, including the upstairs bedrooms, have their own spots for soaking up the sun. The dock comes with a 7,000 lb. boat lift & is all composite with set ups for lighting, electricity, water, & pre-wired for cable TV. And yes, the master bedroom & laundry are on the main level! The 2,240 square foot heated & cooled basement with plenty of daylight & spectacular lake views is just awaiting your imagination; like maybe a huge workshop, game room, theater room, bedroom or…? Make sure to add this one to your tour & ample time to enjoy the setting!
Directions to 119 Farley Lane Troutman NC – I 77N, exit 36, L onto HWY 150 approx 3 miles, R onto Perth Road. L onto State Park Road, L onto Morrison Farm Road, R onto Roundstone Road, R onto Farley Lane, to home on left.
Full Address: 119 Farley Lane Troutman, NC 28166
Tags: Cinematic Aerial Pictures, Troutman NC Real Estate