119 SWAMP ROSE DRIVE MOORESVILLE NC
119 Swamp Rose Drive Mooresville NC
Picture Perfect Home
- 5 Beds • 3 Full Baths • 1 Half Baths • 3,034 Sq Ft • 2-car Garage • MLS®# 3395099
- Covered Front Patio
- 5-Inch Hardwood Flooring
- Granite Counters & Stainless Appliances
- Travertine Backsplash in Kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen with Pantry, Breakfast Bar & Eat-In Area
- Open Floorplan
- Custom Paint Throughout in Neutral Colors
- Ceiling Fans in all Bedrooms, Bonus Room & Great Room
- Upstairs Laundry Room
- Minutes from Lake Norman
What owners have done since they purchased:
- Dishwasher Upgraded to Bosch
- All Landscaping has been Redone from Original Lennar Design
- Backyard has been Fenced
What sellers love about their home
- Location! Incredibly convenient to all types of shopping, a variety of restaurants, doctors, dentists, hospital, schools, entertainment, the charm of downtown Mooresville, Lake Norman and I-77. You don’t have to leave Mooresville for anything if you don’t want to!
- Sitting on the front porch in the evenings. It’s very peaceful with friendly neighborhood. A wonderful opportunity to say hello and catch up with the neighbors out for a walk with their children and pets.
- The large open floorplan on the main level has been simply fantastic for entertaining, both large and small groups!
- The natural light, no matter the time of day, no matter what room.
- The amenities. Access to a clubhouse with Activities Director (monthly schedule for kids of all ages, all year long!), tennis courts, basketball courts, pool with lifeguard and a Swim Team, outdoor grilling area with fire pit, beach volleyball court, playground with picnic tables and nature trail. It’s a very short drive away!
Lovely picture-perfect home located in The Farms in Mooresville. Greeted with wonderful curb appeal and quaint covered rocking chair front porch patio, this is just the beginning of better things to come.
Beautiful 5” hardwood plank flooring and soft, neutral wall colors await as you step inside. The entry opens into a formal dining room with innovative wall colors, clean white chair railing and a large window to bring the light inside. French doors lead into the office area, providing a quiet place to work or study.
Definitely the heart of this home, the extraordinary, spacious kitchen boasts granite counters, complemented by travertine backsplash, rich wood cabinets, stainless appliances, Bosch dishwasher and walk-in pantry. Never isolated, the open floorplan seamlessly combines kitchen and great room so everyone can enjoy every and any activity.
If it seems like you’ve never had enough cabinet space to store all your small kitchen appliances and gadgets, no problem here! The only challenge may be how you are going to fill them!
Never worry about having too many cooks in this kitchen with its ample counter space and easy flow. The substantial island with overhead pendant lighting and eating bar, is a favorite spot for those quick snacks and overlooks the intimate breakfast area and great room with its handsome fireplace. Lots of natural light pours in, making this the perfect space for entertaining family & friends and will quickly become your favorite place to gather.
Upstairs is a generous master bedroom & master bath with double sinks, garden tub and separate glass-enclosed shower, along with 4 other bedrooms. Because of its amazing size, bedroom #5 can be used as a bonus room, playroom or anything your imagination comes up with! Two full bathrooms, both with double sinks, plus a conveniently located laundry room. complete the upstairs space.
Lots of room for the kiddos to play and the dogs to run in the fenced-in backyard. Patio area is perfect for those early evening grillings.
Just a short drive away, the Homestead Amenities Center offers year-round activities for both young & old. The center features a clubhouse with a director that schedules year-round activities for kids of all ages, a pool with lifeguard, a swim team, tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts, a playground with picnic tables, an outdoor grilling area with fire pit and a nature trail.
If you’re looking for a friendly neighborhood with lots of recreational opportunities for the kiddos, this is the place. You’ll feel like family!
Directions: I-77 N to exit 35 Brawley School Road and turn L. R onto Forest Lake Blvd, R onto Swamp Rose Drive to home on left.
See it on the map! Click ‘Satellite’ for alternate view.