16200 HENRY LANE HUNTERSVILLE NC
16200 Henry Lane Huntersville NC
Lake Norman Lifestyle Living at its Finest!
- 5 Beds • 4 Full Baths • 1 Half Baths • 4,418 Sq Ft • 2-car Garage • MLS®# 3523381
- Beautiful Custom Waterfront Home in Ideal Lake Norman Location
- Property Size of .52 Acres
- Custom Builder’s Personal Home
- Double Wall Between Master & Bedroom
- Extra Room off Master Closet
- Multiple Family Rooms
- Office/Exercise Room with Outside Entry
- Laundry Chute
- Indoor Walk-In Storage
- Outdoor Walk-In Storage with Outside Entry
- Outdoor Shower
- Wired for Generator
- Fully Finished Walk-Out Basement with Rec Room & Bar
- Screened-In Porch, Lower Patio & Upper Deck
- Floating Boat Dock with Lift
- Dock Seating Area over Water
- Perfect Cove for Swimming
What owners have done since they purchased:
- Kitchen Appliances
- Interior Freshly Painted
- New Carpet
- New Cabinet Fronts
- Main Floor Light Fixtures (Chandeliers)
- Wet Bar Sink
- Water Heater
- Sewer Connection
What sellers love about their home
- Beautiful Lake Views, Different from All Three Floors
- High Quality Workmanship in Construction
- Floorplan Very Functional & Livable
- Multiple Family Rooms
- Lots of Storage
- Natural Beach & Cove
- Private & Quiet Setting
- Personal Dock & Seating, Lake Access
- Low Utility Costs
- Outdoor Living – Screen Porch, Deck & Patio
Custom home designed by Christopher Phelps with stunning views of Lake Norman. Two story entry with dramatic stairway and lots of natural light, warm wood flooring & plenty of lake views welcome you.
The formal living & dining room set the stage for more to come. A wall of windows offer more water views from the open kitchen with large island, breakfast nook & the comfortable family room with fireplace & handsome built-in cabinetry. Large glass doors lead out to the expansive deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining. A charming screened in patio provides an ideal setting for relaxing or watching the rain.
The Master bedroom features tray ceilings, sitting area with bay windows & spectacular views. A fully finished walk-out basement with beautifully crafted stone fireplace, recreation room & wet bar area also includes a Full bath, bedroom/office & covered patio, all just steps away from your private dock & sandy beach.
Early morning fishing, stunning sunrises, swimming in the cove, all day boating fun & shady afternoons, this beautiful waterfront home is where memories are waiting to be made!
Directions: I-77 N to exit 25. L onto Sam Furr Rd, pass Catawba Avenue, R onto Henry Lane. Enter into Blythe Pointe Subdivision area to home on right.