2273 PINE VALLEY DRIVE DENVER NC
2273 Pine Valley Drive Denver, NC 28037
Custom Beauty in Verdict Ridge
- 3 Beds • 2.5 Baths • 3,650 Sq Ft • Oversized 2-car garage, side load • MLS #3343908
Six things sellers love about their home
- Two-story rock fireplace in family room with wood beam coffered ceiling
- Custom details – crown molding, cabinetry, kitchen island, wrought iron
- Master bath with travertine tile, whirlpool bath, and frameless shower
- Oversized garage with workspace and custom epoxy floor
- Large deck overlooking private wooded backyard
- Large unfinished basement with rough plumbing for full bath and kitchen
Special Features and Updates
- Crown molding on first and second floor
- Custom cabinetry
- Large custom kitchen with center island
- Two-story rock fireplace (gas)
- Wood beam coffered ceiling in two-story family room
- Formal living and dining areas
- Open floorplan – kitchen, family dining, and family room
- Pocket office
- Dual staircases with hardwood floors and wrought iron rails
- Granite and marble countertops throughout
- Full yard irrigation with seven zones (including flower bed drip)
Get your ‘wows’ ready. This beautiful custom-built home in the Verdict Ridge community will delight even the most selective buyer. Nature’s canvas brings a sense of peace & privacy to your private backyard oasis. First impressions are important and the attractive curb appeal sets the stage for what’s to come.
Enter through handsome double glass leaded doors and you are greeted by warm wood flooring, muted colors and lots of windows, giving lots of light & providing perfect views of the backyard. Impressive crown molding throughout the home gives the perfect finishing touch to each room. The open floorplan creates the perfect ambiance for family and friends and includes a custom kitchen with rich wood cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances and a center island with an eating bar for those quick snacks, a family dining area and a stunning great room with custom cabinetry flanking the two-story rock fireplace that reaches to a stunning wood beam coffered ceiling. The hearty mantle and wood inlaid floor design on the fireplace add the drama this room deserves.
Dual staircases features hardwood flooring & wrought iron rails and the formal dining room boasts dramatic colors and striking tray ceiling. The office/den, with double glass paneled doors and the smart pocket office right off the kitchen are conveniently located making it easy to keep all your busy work organized.
Journey upstairs to the generous master bedroom and the master bath with granite counters, travertine tile, dual sinks, whirlpool bath and frameless shower. You will be amazed at the sizes of the other bedrooms and that the jack-n-jill bath also features granite counters, dual sinks, and lots of storage beneath.
The commanding deck runs the entire width of the home and extends your entertaining space, while giving beautiful backyard views. Let your imagination run wild with the large unfinished basement with rough plumbing for kitchen and full bath.
Add the oversized garage with workspace & custom epoxy floor and lots of storage areas and you may have just found the place you can call home.
See it on the map! Click ‘Satellite’ for alternate view.