426 FURNACE RD IRON STATION NC
426 Furnace Rd.
Iron Station, NC 28080
Country Living at its Finest!
- 3 Beds • 2.5 Baths • 3,197 Sq. Ft.
- Large Yard: 2.019 Acres
- 2 Garage Spaces with Car Port Overhang
- Do not miss oversized workshop in basement
- Ranch style living
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Oversized Screened in Porch
- Large open deck
- 2+ acres of Country Living
- Tons of hardscape and concrete walks
- Laundry room with sink, extra cabinet storage and room for a fridge too!
- Breakfast nook with custom built-in seating by window
- Quick 35 minutes to the heart of Charlotte
426 Furnace Rd. Description
Country living at its finest! Beautifully placed on just over 2 stunning acres, this charming ranch style home fits the bill. An inviting front porch and open floor plan make it the perfect place for entertaining family and friends, not to mention acres for the kiddos to play! The master bedroom is separated from the other two bedrooms with a bonus room above the garage. If you are wanting a little more land, seller will consider selling the 2 acre adjoining parcel!
About the Community: Located in Iron Station NC. Iron Station is located in between Lincolnton and Denver NC. Close to Lake Norman and a quick 30-40 Minute Commute to Charlotte. For Golf enthusiasts head to Lincoln Country Club – Semi-Private – 18 holes & Briarcreek Golf Club, Semi-Private – 18 holes, or Verdict Ridge in Denver. Homes in Iron Station are more spread out with more privacy and you can expect to pay less for real estate than if you live closer to the lake.
Full Address: 426 Furnace Rd. Iron Station NC 28080
Tags: Virtual Tour, Video Tour, Aerial Video, Listing Page