4699 WEBBS CHAPEL CHURCH ROAD DENVER NC
4699 Webbs Chapel Church Road Denver, NC 28037
NEW! JUST LISTED!
Privacy, Privacy, Privacy!
- 4 Beds • 3.5 Baths • 4,686 Sq Ft • 3-car Garage • MLS #3316988
Five things sellers love about their home
- Complete privacy!
- Large and open space for entertaining
- Resort-like backyard and pool area
- Spacious kitchen has easy workflow and lots of cabinets
- Safe area and great curb appeal
Special Features and Updates
- Waterview with 110 Ft of Water Frontage
- Deeded Boat Slip #14 Located on Burton Road at Community Dock
- Lot is over 1.62 Acres
- Amazing Built-in Pool & Separate Hot Tub
- Hickory Wood, Tile & Slate Floorings
- Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances & Double Ovens
- Theatre Room with Projector
- Two-story Entry & Family Room
- Custom Trim and Crown Molding
- Finished Basement with 12 FT Ceilings & Opening to Pool Area
- Basement Plumbed & Wired for Full Kitchen
- Beautiful Tray Ceilings in Dining Area & Main Floor Master Suite
- Whirlpool Jetted Tub & European Shower in Master Bathroom
- Tilt-in Windows
- All Closets Walk-in
- Large Upper Deck Leads to Patio & Pool Area
- Oversized 3-car Garage
- Over 100k invested in new pool/spa and backyard landscaping
- Master Suite new paint and carpet
- Master bath new lights and paint
- New decking across back of home – 2016
- New Stone on Front Porch
- Newly painted interior throughout
- Basement finished – 5 years
Indulge yourself with commanding surroundings & intimate seclusion as you experience this magnificent home resting on 1.62 acres! If you’re longing for a bit of paradise nestled under statuesque trees, this stunning custom-built home offers that & much more, so let’s begin!.
First impressions are lasting impressions, and this home will be hard to forget. Your journey begins with a covered front porch of stone and beautifully crafted double glass doors that all say, welcome home’. Warm hickory flooring and rich colors, complement a comfortable dining area with detailed chair railings and tray ceiling. A magnificent two-story great room, with its wall of windows, make a dramatic statement and leave the visitor longing for more.
Never too many cooks in this easy-flow gourmet kitchen with its rich, distinct colors and features, from handsome contrasting cabinets with glass doors to granite counters, convenient, practical island, spacious double ovens and breakfast bar, great for those quick snacks. Windows abound in the charming keeping room with its stone cut fireplace and attractive mantle and creates the ideal place for cozy fires on a cool winter’s eve. A wooded glass door leads you out to the deck overlooking the scrumptious backyard patio and pool area.
The Master suite, conveniently located on the main level, features a striking tray ceiling with delightful accent colors and a wooded glass door leading out to a deck, the perfect spot for that first cup of early morning coffee. Relaxing won’t be too difficult in the luxurious master bath with its roomy jetted tub and European shower, dual vanities and dressing table.
Journey upstairs to find two generous bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, and a sizable full bath with double vanities. There is an additional bedroom tucked behind the bonus/theater room. Family and friends will enjoy the immense bonus/theater room, ready for those personal home movies or latest motion picture!
Venture downstairs to the remarkable finished grand basement with bold color accented by beautiful doors leading out to the covered patio and pool beyond. Built-in cabinetry provides the perfect place for displaying your favorite books, photos or personal treasures. A comfortable bedroom and full bath offers out-of-town family and guests, or even your college student, privacy and spectacular views! A substantial recreation room, pre-plumbed and wired for a full kitchen, is an excellent space for all the kiddos toys, or a pool or ping-pong table. The possibilities are limitless.
Get ready, you’re about to step into your backyard retreat! The breathtaking views from the patio, sparkling pool and spa, with nature’s natural backdrop, creates the ambiance and seclusion for making many memories with family and friends, or just enjoying a twilight swim or a relaxing soak in the bubbly hot tub. This amazing home offers everything it takes to make a first, and lasting impression!
Remember, this home comes with its own deeded boat slip just down the road at the community dock and a storage area for your vehicle or boat trailer!
Directions to 4699 Webbs Chapel Church Road –
NC Business 16 North, R onto Webbs Road, L onto Burton Lane, R onto Webbs Chapel Church Road to home on left.
Full Address: 4699 Webbs Chapel Church Road Denver, NC
Tags: Virtual Tour, Video Tour, Cinematic Aerial Tour, Denver NC Real Estate
Request a Showing
See it on the map! Click ‘Satellite’ for alternate view.