4828 BURTON LANE DENVER NC
4828 Burton Lane Denver NC 28037
Breathtaking Custom Waterfront Home on Lake Norman
- 5 (4 bed septic) • 5.5 Baths • 7,424 Sq Ft • 4-car Garage • MLS #3504903
Things sellers love about their home
- Beautiful Lake Views from Nearly Every Room
- Open Floorplan, yet Cozy
- Custom Build & Upgraded Finishes
- Private Setting
- Personal Dock & Seating, Lake Access
- Beautiful Custom Waterfront Home in Ideal Lake Norman Location
- Property Size of .9 Acres
- Cedar Shingle, Stone & Stucco Exterior
- Extensive Renovations
- Expansive Water Views
- Upper & Lower Patios
- Year-Round Deep Water
- Custom Crown Molding Throughout
- Multi-Zone Heating & Cooling
- High End Appliances
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Thermador Double Oven
- New Wolf State of the Art Induction Cooktop
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Trash Compactor
- Walk-In Pantry
- Two Gas Fireplaces
- Central Vac System
- Security System
- Main Floor Master Bedroom with His & Her Walk-In Closets
- Finished Bonus Room
- Fully Finished Walk-Out Basement with Rec Room & Bar
- Office or Another Bedroom on Lower Level
- Exercise Room
- 3-Car Oversized Garage Plus Additional 4th Car or Workshop
- New Epoxy Coated Garage Floors
- Tons of Storage
- Well & Septic System
- In-Ground Sprinkler System with Lake Supplied Water
- Custom Landscaping
- Invisible Pet-Containment Around Entire Property
- Fire-Pit by Lake
- Floating Boat Dock
- 7500 lb Hydrohoist Boat Lift
- Two Jet-Ski Pads
- Covered Seating Area over Water
- No Wake Zone
- Brick Seawall & Steps into the Lake
Remodeling/Updating since owners have purchased:
- Kitchen Renovation
- Two Fireplaces
- 2019 – Lennox AC/Heat Pump Installed
- 2019 – New Roof with GAF Architectural Shingles
- 2017 – Exterior Freshly Painted
- Finished Lower Level Walk-out
- Epoxy Coated Garage Floors
- New Dock
- New Boat Lift
- Extensive Custom Landscaping
Resting on the quiet shores of Lake Norman and nestled in a stunning setting is where you will find this spectacular 7,400+ SF custom home. Elegantly situated on .89 acres with custom design outdoor living spaces overlooking the no-wake cove, just moments away from the main channel boasts year-round deep water. With expansive views, a private dock, a 7,500 lb Hydrohoist boat lift, two jet ski pads and covered seating area over the water offers a relaxing place for family and friends to gather.
Enjoy three levels of luxury living, a masterfully designed floor plan, custom molding and the highest quality finishes throughout. Warm wood floorings and incredible views through the massive wall of windows and doors greet you as you enter into the grand two-story great room with lots of natural light, soaring ceilings, majestic pillars and custom stone fireplace. Step out through the french doors onto the covered stone patio, perfect for entertaining and enjoying those amazing lake views.
Anyone can be a chef in this designer kitchen with granite counters, rich wood cabinetry, dramatic backsplash, sub-zero refrigerator, thermador double oven, state of the art Wolf induction cooktop and Bosch dishwasher, not to mention a trash compactor. Gourmet kitchen opens to the comfortable family room with more lake views, built-in cabinets, tray ceilings with uplighting and glass doors leading out to the patio.
Exquisite main floor master bedroom with his and her walk-in closets features tray ceilings with inset lighting and glass doors leading out to the stone patio. The luxurious master bath with arched windows, steps leading up to the tub, a walk-in glass cube shower and dual vanities is the perfect place to relax after a long day.
Take the stairs to the upper level which overlooks the impressive great room below. Two more charming bedrooms, each with their own lake views and a finished bonus room with unique ceiling design and muted colors make for a tranquil space.
Journey downstairs to the finished walk-out basement with comfortable seating, gas fireplace, a large recreation room, bar, exercise room and a bedroom/office. Plenty of room for great gatherings and yes, more extraordinary lake views.
Tons of storage in the 3-car oversized garage, plus additional 4th car or workshop area with new epoxy floors.
There is an invisible pet-containment around the entire property and an in-ground lake fed irrigation system.
Sunrise or sunset, relax by the fire pit next to the lake and enjoy the amazing views! Steps away from your private dock with brick seawall and steps into the lake. This is lake lifestyle living at its finest!
Directions to 4828 Burton Lane Denver NC – NC Business 16 N to R onto Webbs Road, L onto Burton Lane, R turn to home on R.
Full Address: 4828 Burton Lane Denver NC 28037
Tags: Virtual Tour, Video Tour, Cinematic Aerial Tour, Denver NC Real Estate
Request a Showing
See it on the map! Click ‘Satellite’ for alternate view.