8025 SHORE DRIVE DENVER NC
8025 Shore Drive
Denver NC 28037
Seven Mile Lake Norman Views from Denver to Davidson Awaits You!
- 5 Bed • 5 Full Bath • 3 Half Bath
- 6,501 Sq. Ft. • 3 Car Garage • MLS® #3279461
What Sellers love about this home:
- Views, Views, Views! As in 7 Miles from Denver to Davidson!
- 64’ long Portico with multiple seating zones for your guest to soak in the lake views
- 5 person Hot Springs Jacuzzi with copper gas fireplace and more stunning views of Lake Norman
- Bring on the watercraft! This dock has gazebo, Jet ski lifts and room for not just 1 but 3 boats!
- Updated projector home theater in billiards room
- Master suite with two custom painted cherub angel murals suspended above master bed and see through fireplace in sitting room
- Private setting surrounded by mature white oak trees and yes there is room for a pool!
- Solid Cherry library/office with two separate desk areas
- Less than a mile from Cowan’s Ford Golf Club
- Just a 4-6 minute boat ride to The Peninsula Yacht Club
About this home…
Stunning perfection describes this remarkable lakefront home nestled among the towering mature white oak trees in a serene setting on the shores of Lake Norman. Amazing rustic stone curb appeal is just the beginning of this delightful adventure as you journey thru magnificent rooms with vaulted ceilings, unique moldings, rich colors and warm wood flooring. Enjoy the extraordinary 7-mile water view from almost every room.
Every room will bring more ooh’s and aah’s from the spectacular kitchen with all new Bosch appliances, through the Master Suite with two custom painted murals to the ultimate bonus room which includes a home theater, a bar with refrigerator, built-in custom shelves and storage and for an added touch, window box seats.
Make sure to set up a long visit as this one will be sure to captivate you. Take time to open up the Multiple French doors leading to the stunning 64’ long Portico with multiple seating zones for your guests to soak in the lake views. Just imagine for a second the breezes flowing through the living room on a cool spring morning.
On your way down to the water make sure not to miss the 5-person Hot Springs Jacuzzi with copper fireplace and sitting area. Are you getting this visual yet? Maybe a glass of your favorite wine while relaxing and taking in more of the never ending views through the clear glass railings.
A few steps away is your own boat dock with covered gazebo. Yes, you’re right! Another stunning area to entertain family, friends and guests alike. If you like to swim, this is a smooth water cove making it delightful! Enjoy water and power to your dock with 10,000 lb boat lift and double jet ski lift too!
There are so many breathtaking features, you will have to see to believe.
Special Features Include:
- 1.036 acres at end of private road
- ¾ inch 150-year-old Heart Pine maple, Brazilian Cherry, Oak and Ash flooring in kitchen and den
- Tile and marble flooring in living room and bar area
- Vaulted ceilings
- Elaborate architectural triple crown moldings in the double trays in dining room and double in most other rooms
- Custom intercom, music and paging system on main and upper level
- All new Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances with 5-burner cooktop
- Whole house filter system and PH balancer, reverse osmosis system in kitchen and insta-hot water dispenser
- Commercial style food warming light in Butler’s Pantry, great for entertaining
- Hot water recirculating system
- Cherry custom library/office with separate desk areas
- Isokern wood burning fireplaces in Great Room and Living Room with gas lighters
- Spacious Master suite with sitting area
- Master bath features steam sauna/shower, see-through, venter gas fireplace, and jetted whirlpool tub with inline heater for jets
- Custom master closet with jewelry valets
- Large bonus room with theater-quality projection for 110-inch TV
- Wine cellar, Swedish cedar dry sauna and spacious walk-out storage area
- 5 separate heating and air conditioning zones
- 9 feet wide by 70 feet long Portico with ceiling fans and slate flooring
- Private well, county sewer, all gas propane with back-up generator to support well, sewer, ejector pump and kitchen
- Hot Springs 5-person Jacuzzi with copper gas fire pit and more stunning views of Lake Norman
- Yard sprinkler system on pump from Lake Norman
- Oversized 3 Car Garage with Work Area
- Boat dock with covered gazebo. Water and power to dock, 10,000 lb. boat lift and double jet ski lift
- Kayak launching ramp
- Mature yard with boxwoods, camellias, rhododendrons, day lilies and massive oaks
- Seller will consider selling 2 adjoining lots (1.56-+ additional acres)
- New 50-year roof in process of being installed
Full Address: 8025 Shore Drive, Denver, NC 28037
Tags: Virtual Tour, Video Tour, Cinematic Aerial Tour, Denver NC Real Estate, Lake Norman Waterfront Home, Lake Norman Real Estate, Lake Norman Luxury Home
This home for sale is listed by Realtors® Mike Toste, Lake Norman Mike & Co. & Linda Cantelmi, Cantelmi & Associates, brokered by Southern Homes of the Carolinas.