8332 BEARDSLEY DRIVE CHARLOTTE NC
8332 Beardsley Drive Charlotte, NC 28269
- 5 Beds • 2.5 Baths • 3,038 Sq Ft • 2-car Garage • MLS #3415421
Five things sellers love about their home
- Open floor plan with large 21’x23’ great room adjacent to remodeled kitchen, backyard
- The outdoor living, including a large backyard, screened porch, and deck. See “Special
- ½ acre cul de sac lot on the 11th Fairway of the Highland Creek Golf Course
- Beauty and amenities of Highland Creek ~ https://www.highlandcreek.com/
- 10 min. to the Concord Mills Mall, lots of restaurants within 10-15 min., 30 min. to uptown
Special Outdoor/Indoor Features and Updates
- Quiet ½ acre cul de sac lot on a dead end street – great for families and children
- Located on the 11th Hole of the Highland Creek Golf Course
- Outdoor living – great for relaxing and entertaining:
* 10’x40’ Trex deck, hot tub, 3 benches, 2 rolling plant containers, large grill bay
* 10’x20’ screened back porch – great for gatherings with family and friends
* Extraordinary privacy with elevated views of trees and mature landscaping
- Whole yard LawnTech sprinkler system
- Whole yard Invisible Fence for a dog
- 4’x29’ front porch with partial brick detailing
- Upstairs Master: trey ceilings; walk-in closet, spacious vanities, water closet, garden tub
- 23’ long finished bonus room for recreation, working out or a 5th bedroom
- Approx. 10’x12 office with French doors for quiet working or privacy
- Formal dining w/ crown and chair rail moldings, formal living room w/ crown molding
- Upstairs laundry room convenient to all 5 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- ½” oak hardwood floors in foyer, living, dining, kitchen and powder rooms
- Custom 2” wood blinds throughout
- Neutral colors throughoutRemodeling/Updating since owners have purchased:
- 2018 – New ADT digital security system with a high definition security camera on the front porch
- 2015 – Kitchen remodel: $7.6k imported granite countertops, all new appliances, custom lighting
- 2015 – New Trane A/C system
- 2014 – New architectural style roof
- 2012 – $8k new Mohawk SmartStrand stain resistant carpeting/premium padding throughout
- 2010 – New Trane A/C system
- 2008 – $60k addition:10’x20’ screened porch, 10’x40‘ deck and built-in hot tub that seats 6-8
- 2008 – New Trane Heating system
Resting on a ½ acre lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and located on the 11th Hole of the Highland Creek Golf Course, this beautiful home has lots to offer, beginning with attractive curb appeal and welcoming covered front porch with partial brick detailing.
Step inside and you’re greeted with a grand two-story foyer and staircase, warm oak hardwood flooring and neutral colors. Handsome chair railing and wide crown molding grace the formal dining room, which stands opposite the formal living room with more wide crown molding. Double french doors, lead into a private office with a backyard view.
The stunning great room, with dramatic fireplace under an impressive vaulted ceiling, is flanked by a wall of windows, producing lots of natural light and flows seamlessly into the breakfast nook & beautifully remodeled kitchen with imported granite countertops, all new stainless appliances, custom lighting and center island.
The upstairs master bedroom boasts tray ceilings, walk-in closet and a light and airy spacious bath with corner windows, dual vanities and a garden tub. Generous bedrooms plus a large finished bonus room for either a recreation or exercise room, this is your 5th bedroom! The laundry room, conveniently located upstairs, completes the space.
There are custom 2-inch wood blinds throughout, newer Trane Heating and AC systems and new ADT digital security system with a high definition security camera on the front porch. Low maintenance with a whole yard LawnTech sprinkler system and peace of mind with a whole yard invisible fence for the family dog.
Now, when it comes to entertaining, you can’t beat the 10 x 20 screened back porch and the 10 x 40 Trex deck with built-in hot tub that seats 6-8, 3 benches, 2 rolling plant containers and large grill bay. Add extraordinary privacy with elevated views of trees and mature landscaping, this amazing space is perfect for family and friends to gather together!
Prepare to fall in love with this light-filled, detail-rich colonial style home. Its two-story design combines form and function with a large, spacious house plan and may be just the perfect fit for your family.
Directions to 8332 Beardsley Drive – I-77 S, take exit 26 from I-485 Inner N, L onto Prosperity Church Road, R onto Eastfield Road, R onto Highland Creek Parkway to R onto Beardsley Drive to home at right end of cul-de-sac.
Full Address: 8332 Beardsley Drive Charlotte, NC 28269
Tags: Virtual Tour, Video Tour, Cinematic Aerial Tour, Charlotte NC Real Estate
Request a Showing
See it on the map! Click ‘Satellite’ for alternate view.