LUXURY MEETS LAKE NORMAN℠
Isn’t it about time to enjoy what you’ve worked so hard for?
Relocating from out of state?
- Will it be on the quiet side of Lake Norman, where things are a bit more spread out, or in a Country Club setting with dining and shopping at your fingertips?
- Will you need to commute to Charlotte for work and would you be OK with traffic?
- Do want to live near a golf course or in a private golf community?
- Do you own a boat? Will you need a boat slip or close access to a public marina?
- Is there boat storage in the community?
- Would you prefer well water/septic tank or city water/sewer?
Ready to explore?
In town already?
TOP 8 ON THE LAKE
Surround yourself in “Luxury” with some of the most remarkable Estates around Lake Norman with these top 8 on the lake, the highest priced homes on the market.
VIEW BY LIFESTYLE
LUXURY LAKE NORMAN LUXURY NEIGHBORHOODS
Browse available homes for sale
Country club lifestyle along 18 miles of lake shoreline built around an 18 hole professional golf course.
Sprawls along 11 miles of Lake Norman shoreline, centered around the Peninsula golf course and clubhouse.
Tranquil and quiet custom home community on the north side of Lake Norman.
More Featured Lake Norman Neighborhoods
Neighborhoods with * provide informative video guide with aerial footage.
- Astoria, Catawba
- Connor Quay, Cornelius
- Cowan’s Ford, Stanley
- The Farms, Mooresville
- * Governor’s Island, Denver
- Homestead, Davidson
- Lookout Point, Huntersville
- * Norman Estates, Denver
- * Verdict Ridge, Denver
- * Patrick’s Purchase, Cornelius
- Pebble Bay, Denver
- River Run, Davidson